Nitrogen Pump Operator
Our Client is a successful 24-hour per day 7 day per week nitrogen pumping
services provider to the chemical, petrochemical, refining, pipeline, marine,
and related industries. Our client is growing and looking for great people to join our team of Operators in this exciting industry.
· Hold a Class 1 CDL with TDG WHMIS
certification and no more than 3 demerits in the last 3 years.
· High School Diploma / Equivalent Required
· Mechanical aptitude is also required,
preferably in previous positions such as fracturing, coil tubing or nitrogen
pumping, though any mechanical background is considered.
· These positions do require approximately 75%
travel, so schedule flexibility is required.
· Must meet all customer site entrance
· Hold a Class 1 CDL, TDG WHMIS, H2S Alive,
· On the job and in shop training will be
Employment Type Contractor
Job Type Nitrogen Pumping and Transportation
Education High School
Experience 2 years preferred
Supervise Others Possible
Industry Oil and Gas
Required Travel Up to 75% of the time